BE YOU 3×3 Challenge Powered by MEDA PARK
28 – 31 July 2022, Tricolorului Square, Targoviste
”Be You 3×3 Challenge powered by Meda Park”
The most popular urban team sport in the world, the 3×3 basketball, returns to Targoviste.
The fifth edition of Be You 3×3 Challenge powered by Meda Park awaits you in Tricolorului Square, between 28-31 July with quality 3×3 basketball, unique competitions for public, workshops for youth, good music, and precious time spent with dear ones and many other surprises.
The event is possible with the support of the main sponsor, Meda Park and through partnerships with Târgoviște City Hall and Dâmbovița Red Cross. We will play on the official FIBA surface, Enlio, the best in the world.
- BE YOU 3×3 CHALLENGE 2022– 28 – 31 July 2022 – Categories: -13 Mixt, -15 Man, -15 Women, Enterprise, Family, Open Women, Open Man, Open Mixt, Wheelchair, Youth Man (-18), Youth Women (-18), +35 Man.
NOTE: In the Mixed categories, the presence of a girl in the game is mandatory throughout the whole match.
Registration – https://play.fiba3x3.com/events/beyou3x3
In order that our tournament to offer you a nice experience and the maximum points in FIBA ranking we have decided to make some changes on participation criteria to Be You 3×3 Challenge. As absenteeism affects organizational work and deprives present players of important points in FIBA ranking and of satisfaction to play all scheduled matches, we have decided to introduce a participation fee that discourages fictitious registrations. With this fee we will co-finance the setting up of a Multifunctional Youth Center, non-formal education activities, and we will support financially young people with fewer opportunities from all over the country who will participate in the international projects organized by Be You Association.
Awards BE YOU 3×3 Challenge powered by MEDA PARK:
This year’s winners will enjoy sports scholarships worth over 10,000 lei offered with the support of the main sponsor, Meda Park company:
- Open Man (30 – 31 July) – The winning team receives a CEC of 5000 lei. The prize is awarded on the condition of registering minimum 12 teams (all players must have a validated account on https://play.fiba3x3.com with all data completed) in the Open Man’s category.
- Open Woman – The winning team receives a CEC of 2000 lei. The prize is awarded on the condition of registering minimum 8 teams (all players must have a validated account on https://play.fiba3x3.com with all data completed) in the Open Woman’s category.
- Youth Man (-18) – The winning team receives a CEC of 2000 lei. The prize is awarded on the condition of registering minimum 12 teams (all players must have a validated account on https://play.fiba3x3.com with all data completed) in the Youth Man’s category.
- -13 Mixt, -15 Man, -15 Women, Youth Women (-18), Enterprise, Family +35 Man, Open Mixt, Wheelchair – The first 3 places will receive cups, medals and diplomas.
Each player will receive at check-in a T-shirt with the tournament official logo.
- All players must have a validated account on https://play.fiba3x3.com with all data completed;
- Team registration to competition must be validated by all players;
- Team validation is made after paying the registration fee. The fee must be paid into the accounts of Be You Association open at Banca Transilvania, RO38BTRLRONCRT0325795201- Ron or, for teams abroad, RO85BTRLEURCRT0325795201- Euro at InfoEuro INFOEURO exchange rate, valid on the day of payment.
COMPETITION REGULATIONS – BE YOU 3X3 CHALLENGE – Regulations and participation conditions
Why Be You 3×3 Challenge powered by Meda Park?
The vibrant atmosphere will be maintained by freestyle shows performed by the best freestylers in the world: László Puskás and Tarryn Algar. In addition to the fascinating moments of the show, they will teach the audience and children to juggle with the basketball. At the same time, we will enjoy the presence of the beloved improvisation actor, Dan Murzea, the MC of the event, who will offer a special charm to every important moment of the tournament.
„Be You 3×3 Challenge Powerd by Meda Park” is a powerful tool for breaking social barriers. It contributes to build a more inclusive society where gender equality and social inclusion are strongly present. In our tournament, there are categories for all ages, from children up to adults over 60 years old. Wheelchair basketball has also become a category of tradition, very much appreciated by participants and the public. We manage to break prejudices and show that people with disabilities can play sports and be active in society.
„Be You 3×3 Challenge powered by Meda Park” is the place where families can play together spending quality time and make a dream come true: grandparents, parents, children, grandchildren playing together in an official tournament.
„Be You 3×3 Challenge powered by Meda Park” is the event where companies can discover their employees from a unique perspectives. At the same time, they can offer them new challenges that will take them out of routine and unite the team.
„Be You 3×3 Challenge powered by Meda Park” is an instrument of social cohesion where non-formal education is indispensable. Children and young people benefit from non-formal workshops on various topics and promote active citizenship, inclusion, equality and tolerance.
How can you take part in “Be You 3×3 Challenge powered by Meda Park”?
- You can be volunteer and have the best experience with people dedicated to the community;
- You can be the star of the court, make a team and register on beyou3x3.eu;
- You can be a spectator and enjoy a real sports marathon show. You can take advantage of the opportunity to win prizes by entering the court to participate in competitions for the public. Spectator access is free.
See you in Tricolor Square in Targoviste at “Be You 3×3 Challenge powered by Meda Park”.
COMPETITION RULES – LINK
DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A SPONSOR OF THE TOURNAMENT – LINK
NOTE: The amounts collected at team registration are non-taxable and are directed to the educational projects, non-profit, carried out by Be You Association.